WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I want my own home business$$$$$

MarquisoMarquiso subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2007 in Sales
I want to do most my business frm right here at my keyboard and get to read things over my computer.

I just like how I can click my mouse and it is instant, online, can someone show me who I can get into a click and go business and make alot of money

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141

I want to do most my business frm right here at my keyboard and get to read things over my computer.

I just like how I can click my mouse and it is instant, online, can someone show me who I can get into a click and go business and make alot of money

You`re putting the cart before the horse. That`s not how marketing and business works. You first have to educate yourself, before you can think about making money. Learn everything you can about business and marketing, and the rest willl take care of itself.
    Dale KingDKing2007-10-22 14:20:1
  • utropicmediautropicmedia subscriber Posts: 0
    If you are looking for product ideas to sell.. start by researching suppliers and then check the market once you`ve found a product that interests you.. From there you can build the business plan, register the domain, form the entity, setup bank accounts / payment processors, find a good hosting service, build the site, etc.. 
    A great list of suppliers (drop shippers / wholesalers) can be found at http://whole-sale-list.com</A>
  • abeltz01abeltz01 subscriber Posts: 0
    If you are one that is not afraid of network marketing, i
    have an idea. For the most part, I am anti-pyramid scheme, but this
    particular opportunity is different (to me).

Go to www.amybeltz.comto learn more
    about the program. Then if you have questions, please contact me back.

Good Luck

Amy

abeltz012008-1-3 14:44:26
  • BobbieLouiseBobbieLouise subscriber Posts: 0
    First of all, best of luck to you in your adventures. My advice is that you find and follow reputable people and products. Don`t be taken in by scams and false advertising. Your money making adventure is not just a click away. Its numerous clicks away after a lot of research. I suggest you look up James Brausch. He`s a successful entrepeneur dedicated to helping others like yourself succeed. Again, good luck!
  • LouiseKLouiseK subscriber Posts: 0
    If you`re looking for a quick and simple start up, go to http://www.internetbusinessbox.com/ This is an affordable, all in one internet business. A great place for beginners!
  • SkipAndersonSkipAnderson subscriber Posts: 1

I want to do most my business frm right here at my keyboard and get to read things over my computer.I just like how I can click my mouse and it is instant, online, can someone show me who I can get into a click and go business and make alot of moneyMarquiso, if it was easy to get into a home-based business and just "click and go" and "make a lot of money", then everybody would be doing that.
    But the truth is, it`s not easy. There are a lot of people that want to do what you want to do, so therefore, a lot of get-rich-quick schemes have popped up which are nothing more than strategies for the schemers to make money, while you (and others) pay them to do so.
    You`re at step one of a 100 step process (maybe there are more than 100 steps). You`ve identified a basic desire to work from home and make money. Now the real work begins:
    - What are your skills, talents, and interests?
    - What experience do you have that you can begin to leverage into an entrepreneurial setting?
    - Who is in your network of supporters, mentors, advisors, friends, financiers, etc., who can help you develop your plan?
    You need to be in a phase of learning: absorbing everything you can about the issues I wrote above, and then devise a plan to get where you want to go. Right now, you sound like an engine reving up and ready to go, but you aren`t ready to go yet. If you start going forward without knowing where you`re heading, you`ll likely end up wasting time, energy, and money.
    The best to you!