WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for Call center

sunilgohinsunilgohin subscriber Posts: 1
Hi,
I am looking for Call center that can sell our products and services, ranging from Hosting/web services, contents and ALL in ONE packages.
(MAIN PRODUCT I WANT PROMOTE) Once Lifetime offer.
We are looking for centres that can sell the services on results basis. Each sale for ALL in one package bring you $49 and payments are done every 15 days. Should the center be performing we can consider sending inbound chats/ email support and also provide you lead details.
The ALL in One Package can be post for domestic Market or International market, Appropriate for small and large business, writers, authors, trainers, shops, publishers, journalists, bloggers, web designers and many many more.If you feel you can do that and result oriented then. Email me back.sunilg@eshreya.com
RegardsSunil

Comments

• melanieupmelanieup subscriber Posts: 0
    hi, you may want to try CallCare247.com call centre outsourcing company, also alldayPA.com should be able to help
  • kayleemegnkayleemegn subscriber Posts: 0
    If you are looking for outsourcing services then I will prefer to outsource call center services from Philippines for reliable, more professional and cost efficient. One of the best call center I will suggest you in Philippines is GSS Philippines. Ask them for free quote and make your decision accordingly.
  • Vishal1RVishal1R subscriber Posts: 0
    Gizmosupport is one of the leading outsourcing services provider Organization in india & offer KPO Services, BPO Services, Call Center Services, Technical Support Services to some of largest telecom giants from india.
    http://www.gizmosupport.com/Services.html
  • leadsnapleadsnap subscriber Posts: 0
    If you are looking for the Online Mortgage lead Service in New York then visit our site Leadsnap Marketing
  • adheladhel subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, may want to consider this:

AustraliaBPO
    We are able to offer you some of the cheapest rates you will ever see for full time staff dedicated to your business on our trial rate. I am aware that these rates might be unbelievable to you, but want to guarantee that we are a professional Call Center and BPO business and are giving you our massively discounted rates just so you can make the right decision to move forward.

You will see additional details on our offer and terms below, but encourage you to check our video's and website.

I can be contacted on Australia +617 31072772 or USA +1 305-260-6937 anytime.

All new Clients receive:
    All staff are working in our office under strict management. (No home based staff)
    Head Office, Brisbane, Australia, Call Centre and BPO in Metro Manila, Philippines.
    Free Recruitment and training of your staff
    Free Account Management
    No charge till the staff starts work for you. (Max 3 days training)
    Skype video's for any ongoing training
    Phone or Skype chat and calls to your agents, Management and Trainers.
    We are 100% Australia owned and Managed. Billing will be from Australia Company.
    Payments accepted in Westpac (Australia), Credit Card, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Western Union or Xoom.

Terms of our service:
    All payments are prepaid
    $4 per hour for all Inbound customer service or Back office processing for Level 1 or 2 staff
    $6.50 per hour for all Outbound Telemarketing and Telesales duties for Level 1 or 2 staff
    Additional $1 per hour for Level 3 staff (Normally 2 years plus experience in their field)
    POA Level 4 or 5 staff (Accountants, SEO Experts, Programmers, Managers, and others expertise in their field)
    Rates will increase by $2 per hour after 4 weeks trial.
    Rates will increase by $1 per hour after 3 months
    4 weeks payment for initial start of business order.
    Billing every 2 weeks after 4 weeks trial
    Minimum staff required to get 4 weeks trial is 3 staff. Less than 3 staff will result in standard rates.
    Australian Clients will be charged GST

For more info you can visit their website http://australiacallcentres.com/
  • go4customergo4customer subscriber Posts: 0
    If you are looking for orginization for call center services then i would like to suggest you a reliable call center service from http://www.go4customer.in/call-center-services
  • OnchieOnchie subscriber Posts: 11
    I understand that you are looking for a company that can help you achieve your goals for your business. I do suggest that you visit this website and know its services:

http://www.infinit-o.com/

Thank you very much.