WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Designer Clothing Business online for men and women

milimili subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2006 in Startup Funding
I have started a new business on line that offers the best Designer clothing for men and women. I realized that the concept in it self is not new but the way I have it designed is. I offer clothing for women starting in a size 8 to a size 26. I have the lowest prices in the market. I have all of the latest designer suits for men. I have the complete suit for men. I offer the suit, the shoes, the shirt and the tie.   I purchase my clothing from a warehouse in New Jersey and New York for a real low price.  I  can pass my savings on to my customers. I sell to individuals as well as stores. I live in the Tx area and their is a market for my line of clothing
My idea can not work without money. I don`t have money to purchase the clothing that I need. I  heard of the Angel Program. I would like to know how I could get in touch with an Angel.

Comments

• rocknroll333rocknroll333 subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Mili,
    Do you have a business plan for your business? The first thing an angel investor is going to ask is for your executive summary and business plan.
    You should include your partnerships that you have developed in your plan and complete your financial forecast. In addition, before you fully get into the fashion industry I suggest you attend a fashion trade show like MAGIC www.magiconline.com</A> and attend the free seminars on starting a clothing company, trend forecasting, and fashion for profit. To attend MAGIC you have to have a business entity in place like a complete website they can review. In addition, You need to make a couple wholesale purchase and send them an invoice. (It can be small minimum orders) Once you are in the system they assign you a number so you can attend future shows. You register as a buyer so its free to attend. In addition, Magic has a wholesale show where you can source additional warehouses and buy closeout merchandise for great deals. You probably will find better pricing than the warehouse you found in NJ and NY.