WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Is this idea viable?

januaryjanuary subscriber Posts: 3
edited February 2008 in Selecting a Business
Well this idea has been running through my mind for a long time now and I seem to think that 2008 will be the right time for me to start. Basically, I live in an environment where we love to eulogise the dead. When you open up the daily papers to read, half of what you`ll see in the papers are obituaries of people who have been dead for the past 10, 15, 20+ years while the rest are recent deaths. So, I have often thought to myself that if people love to remember the dead, then it is only appropriate to provide another means to keep their memories forever. I decided that the internet will be a good avenue to provide this service. I don`t know if you think i`m morbid or if this is a good idea? However, i`d like to know your thoughts regarding this idea. If you think this idea is viable, what and what do i need to include on the website?

Comments