WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Free Ebook for everyone

larryblennlarryblenn subscriber Posts: 5
edited June 2006 in Thought Leadership
I`ve been giving away my ebook for anyone who is interested. You can grab a copy at http://www.mindovermarketer.comenjoy!

Comments

• Options
    temcmm99temcmm99 subscriber Posts: 0
    Can yor tell other method how I obtain this e-book, your link not open in my IE
  • Options
    i just double checked the link, it`s works fine for me in either IE or Firefox
  • Options
    There is a follow up ebook/manual which gives a nice step-by-step guide on how to create an info product. I have the book done, I`m just waiting on the site to get it launched, Hopefully within the next week it will all be finished. As far as seminars go, I`m actually putting together a seminar for MADD(Mothers against drunk driving) which will support the cause and give some Interenet training to those who seek it. It should be pretty fun, I have that set for sometime in July.