WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Marketing Services to Small Businesses

amcompsolamcompsol subscriber Posts: 6
edited August 2007 in Marketing
I have recently started a busines providing computer and network solutions and support to small and home businesses.  I am having difficulty finding clients.  I am looking for techniques and methods that people here would reccomend I use to market my services.
Thanks,Ari
www.amcompsol.com

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141

I have recently started a busines providing computer and network solutions and support to small and home businesses.  I am having difficulty finding clients.  I am looking for techniques and methods that people here would reccomend I use to market my services.

I`m a huge proponent of article marketing.
    Dale KingDKing2007-8-21 20:33:0
  • latarshalatarsha subscriber Posts: 0
    I would suggest thinking about your service from your potential customer`s perspective...what is the benefit that they get from hiring you?
    Then think through how you might get your business name in front of them.  Most often, small businesses overlook the power of having a strong community presence by writing a few how to articles for your local community paper.
    Most often, people sit down with a local community paper, or newsletter and scan through many of the articles.  This way your potential customer market can become familiar with who you are and what you have to offer them.
    Also, some networking professionals have gotten their business noticed by giving specialized speeches or workshops in their communities.
    Your goal is really to get your local market familiar enough with your service that they think of you when it is time for networking stuff.
    And...if you follow all of this up with a strong web presence, then you will increase your odds of success tremendously.
    Best of luck to you!latarsha2007-8-22 18:49:19