WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Napoleon Hill

keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
This is a great new forum - thanks to everyone who has made this happen and keep it working - I know what goes into a site like this - a tip of the hat to the "doers"!
I have some advice - especially for the entreprenuerial newbies on here - read anything and everything by Napoleon Hill. If you want to be a success in business AND in life, his books need to be on your book shelves ... within reach at all times.
I have been at this entreprenuerial business for many years and finally got around to reading Napoleon Hill`s work and studying him and his connections and I can say this - no writings have affected me like his.
The 16 Laws of Success is a business bible. Every teenager should be required to read "Think and Grow Rich".
There are lots of good business books out there, but Napoleon Hill`s works are required reading - IMHO - for any small business startup. Just understanding the value of a Mastermind Group is worth its weight in gold.
I could go on and on. Who else has comments on Napoleon Hill`s works? Care to share?
R@keycon2006-4-9 0:19:18

Comments

• Options
    BigappleBigapple subscriber Posts: 1
      I agree it is a must all my mentors have read it. I just finished and i`m on my second go as we speak. I am blown away by the content. I started to ask around many claim to have read the book. The successful people who I know always refrence this book. The others who have the book are not applying the laws.
  • Options
    VickiJVickiJ subscriber Posts: 6
    I agree also, Keycon. I ran across it by "accident" 20 years ago and it has affected my life like no other book I`ve read. There are many other great books I`ve read, but they all seem to be based on Hill`s work. I also love "Lead the Field" by Earl Nightingale. It`s another classic. I have had a set of those tapes for at least 10 years and when I got a car with a CD player in it I had to get a set of "Lead the Field" CDs. The tapes were wearing out anyway! Anybody have more suggestions?
  • Options
    BigappleBigapple subscriber Posts: 1
     I also have come across a book called as a man thinketh by jerry allen.  mp3motivators.com seems to have some good content also
  • Options
    tclaibornetclaiborne subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks,
         I recently purchased that book but haven`t gotten to it yet. I would also recommend "Rich Dad; Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and "Millionaire Republican" by Wayne Allyn Root (I know it sounds political, but it is a fine business book)