WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need Advice for online Business.

darren95aldarren95al subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in Startup Funding
Hi All,
I am economically weak and no one is there to support me. In
this world everybody wants to be rich without doing any hard work. I had also a
dream to work with comfort in my own time but a search for work opportunities
reveals hard-to-believe offers like `Turn my Home Computer into a Cash
Machine!` or `Guaranteed Income -I have nothing to lose! Please suggest me an
appropriate way to fulfill my dream.

Comments

• kiwisoutbackkiwisoutback subscriber Posts: 0
    If you hear it on a commercial or a click-through ad, the business of that business is just to sell you that program. There`s thousands of them out there trying to write the most compelling "get rich quick," "MLM," or shrouded pyramid scheme. Just the other day a friend of ours was so brainwashed by one of these companies that they were louding up because we didn`t want to be recruited. He said our problem was "we didn`t think outside the box!" which I thought was hysterical considering what he was doing.
  • nolimits2wealthnolimits2wealth subscriber Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I am economically weak and no one is there to support me. In this world everybody wants to be rich without doing any hard work. I had also a dream to work with comfort in my own time but a search for work opportunities reveals hard-to-believe offers like `Turn my Home Computer into a Cash Machine!` or `Guaranteed Income -I have nothing to lose! Please suggest me an appropriate way to fulfill my dream.

Hi Darren,
    Your are not wrong about all the false promises that are made on the net today, however there are some that can offer you anything you DESIRE, but the difference is you have to Earn it, nothing is handed to you on a platter, this is true to with the oportunity itself, unless you are at a stage in your life to accept what is being offered to you, you will just assume that this is another scam or get rich sceam.
    The business that I am in was offered to me by way of an ad on a web site, I never usually click on these ads, however this particular one flicked on a switch and I checked it out.Yes they were making some wild claims about how much money was being made,but I was not going to believe what I was reading so what did I do..? I did some due dilligence, I checked it out, I got on their daily phone calls that they had,and I heard for myself the Energy and excitement that these people had for this business, and the founders of this business of which  I now have the utmost respect for, as these guys are there everyday for you sharing their success stories and more importantly offering some invaluable self developement training, and business training.
    But the bottom line is it is you, and only you that can make that decission to move forward in your life."Unless you are prepared to make a change, don`t expect anything in your life to change".