WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Most online companies forget customer service

jg42122jg42122 subscriber Posts: 1
I think most online companies forget there members/customers.When I started my online business over a year ago I decided that would be one thing I would not leave out and I have found that by me going the extra step for my members it has been a blessing not only have I made money,but I have gained friendship and respect  from the customers/members of my website.I started with nothing and now have a thriving online drop shipping business yes I have a good product and site but more so because I have received countless referrals from
existing members and now I pay absolutely nothing for advertising, and still I grow at 5-10 new members a week.Im saying this because I want people who are considering an online business to understand the importance of good customer service online. It is really the only way to go.

Comments