WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Quality or quantity for SEO?

peterparkerpeterparker subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2012 in Marketing

Hi,

I do daily 100 submissions but some of them are telling me to do 10 quality submissions per day and it will give you same result is it true?

What do you think?

Organo Gold

Comments

• simons01simons01 subscriber Posts: 0
    I would like to prefer quality.If you do 100 submissions on quality sites then continue with them otherwise choose only 10 quality sites. SEO is totally based on quality.So if you want to get some sound results then always prefer quality in your work than quantity.
  • allenmaoyallenmaoy subscriber Posts: 0
    quality matters , as always....
  • jonathansmith12jonathansmith12 subscriber Posts: 0
    This is true that seo must be done in a right direction otherwise it comes in the black hat seo. Marketing strategies include seo techniques which has improved the business of the client.
    Digital Agency Dublin
  • kevinsfeigekevinsfeige subscriber Posts: 0
    I think its much better to go with quality links rather than choosing the way of bulk submissions. Its always good to get link from one good PR and healthy directory rather than using 10 useless directories.
  • kimberlymitchellkimberlymitchell subscriber Posts: 0
    Quality, I've been building quality links for years, have never been affected with updates on any of my main sites, only on smaller-scale test sites I used to mess around on. I personally would love to see more sellers like you selling smaller packages with better links. (I wouldn't buy any, since I do everything myself, but all the best).
  • mkarenmkaren subscriber Posts: 0
    Quality or Quantity, thats a good question, it depends on the search engine your targeting, if your targeting google then it must be the quality but if your targeting yahoo then quantity would be ok.
    I am seeing that google has already changed its algorithm have you noticed? well if your targeting google now its time to atleast check your website and ranking, change ,reverse,update possible low quality content.
  • Adison45Adison45 subscriber Posts: 0
    No Quantity only Quality. Actually SEO work follows only Panda Update.
  • zone123zone123 subscriber Posts: 0
    Quality should always be ones concern when it comes to submission. Follow a weekly plan that can sure short give you a competitive edge.
  • mark2020mark2020 subscriber Posts: 0
    Quality is always better compared with quantity. In fact having too many low quality links or submissions can lead to one been penalized by Google. If someone claims to be a seo expert and says that he will take your website to the top of the rankings in one month then be very careful. Because it may mean he is over doing the optimization.
  • johnthomsonejohnthomsone subscriber Posts: 0
    I would like to prefer quality.If you do 100 submissions on quality sites then continue with them otherwise choose only 10 quality sites. SEO is totally based on quality.So if you want to get some sound results then always prefer quality in your work than quantity.
  • jeffgarlinjeffgarlin subscriber Posts: 0
    Quality must be your top priority.Google is least concerned with the backlink count. If you have got 10 average quality link then 1 backlink from authority website is enough to overpower those 10 backlinks. As far as number of submission is concerned you can do as many as you can as long as they are looking organic.
  • mphilippemphilippe subscriber Posts: 0
    Now more than ever, since penguin update in case you read about it, you need to prioritize quality over quantity. In one night, a lot of directories & blog networks have fallen into the depths of Google results. The websites whose unique goal was SEO were the most hit.
    Google has big difficulties to recognize & fight spam, it's obvious but the point is that they get better, what works now among borderline tactics will maybe not work tomorrow.... So play safe if you want to last.
  • mack4487mack4487 subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I prefer to go for quality search engine optimization. If you put effort build 100number of irrelevant back-links to promote your website in one day, but Google will only recognize 15 back-links. Now if you are creating 30 quality back-links in a day and Google will recognize 25. So moral of the story put quality effort to promote your website online.