WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Want your own TV show?

yourNAMEinDotComyourNAMEinDotCom subscriber Posts: 17
edited October 2016 in Public Relations
If you were to be offered your own TV show, what would it be about?Bear in mind that you have some restrictions. Only the following is at your disposal:- one camera that can`t leave the room- one actor- one video editorThe content cannot be any type of advertisement or infomercial and must be something a LARGE number of people from across the country would want to see.Looking forward to your replies.

Comments

• keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Third party politics. Making it easier for third party candidates to participate in the politics of America.
    With the nation sitting at about 1/3 Dems, 1/3 Republicans (for those of you paying attention, that`s 2/3 of the nation being Republicrats - ain`t a hair`s difference in the two of them), and 1/3 Independents, third party politics needs access. The entrenched 2 parties make it very, very difficult to participate and this should change. Maybe if we had a show about it, we could make a difference.
    Would have a large audience. Half of the Republicrats would watch - that`s 1/3 of the nation and with all the independents, you`re up to 2/3 of the nation - good metrics for a show
    R@
  • MeitziMeitzi subscriber Posts: 4
    Being as an immigrant myself, I`ve always wanted to host a TV show focus on stories of the immigrants: about the hardship they went through; successful stories; being treated unfairly; and teenagers struggling between two different cultures; experience on dealing with INS;  and so on.
    Believe it or not, I`d ask Rob Schneider to join me with the show.

• MNGrillGuyMNGrillGuy subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    I`ve alwasys wanted to see a reality show where an interview guy and a camera guy randomly select huge houses surrounding the many lakes of MN and ask this question.  "What is it that you do/have done that allows you to afford such a house."  There are 10`s of thousands of people like this in every large city.  I think it would be very intriguing and would be a reality show I`d actually watch.  It would open many peoples eyes who think all wealthy people are either lawyers, doctors or have old money. MNGrillGuy2006-11-20 12:34:57
  • Jerry698Jerry698 subscriber Posts: 0
    It will all about coffee and chocolates.
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    It's quick to begin, with amazingly low expenses. You needn't bother with any exceptional gear, programming, or experience. I'll demonstrate to you industry standards to have a show up and running, producing a benefit inside 16 days.The request is expanding, doubtlessly about that, and I'll demonstrate that for you in a minute.
    It's very gainful. It's anything but difficult to make a full-time wage from this low maintenance action. Do whatever you like with your spare time.