WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Sales the Old Fashion Way

DwightDwight subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2006 in Sales
A lot flying around on website SEO, User Experience Architects, Interactive usability studies, etc.  What ever happened to selling the Good Old Fashion Way, with Shoe Leather?  I have found no place on SuN to post any individual`s availability for working with other entrepreneurs helping them sell their products direct to Distributors/ Wholesalers or direct to Retailer/Reseller Channels.  If you have any interest in working/partnering with a damn good old boy salesman who can help a Dream become Reality, well here I am. IF you have a unique product that you would like my feedback on in selling it into Distribution &Retail Channels, The Old Fashion Way, please let me know. I believe in websites, shopping carts (as I currently have one) and all the SEO tricks as well, but you can`t beat rounding up the heard by riding hard and funneling them into the corral (shoppingcart). Anyway, a salesman is standing by waiting for the right product to sell the hell out of. 
Sincerely,    Dwight M.        mcmrec1@bellsouth.net</A>

Comments