WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Newsletter content

DebraDebra subscriber Posts: 2
I`d like to create a quarterly newsletter with content related to my home improvement business but I don`t have the time to research and/or write articles.   Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Debra,
    Many newsletter producers/publishers never write a single article. Home improvement is a big category and you can find many, many, many articles available online where the authors will allow you to use their articles as long as you give them credit and provide a link (if provided by them) to their website or company site. The idea being that they want exposure. They write and put these articles up on compilation sites for you (or anyone) to grab and copy and use in newsletters.
    Example: http://ezinearticles.com</A> - I just did a search here for "home repairs" and 14,700 results came up. These articles are free for the taking. There are many sites like ezinearticles.com that do this. Just Google "free home repair articles" on Google or many other words I`m sure you can come up with. I believe you will find there is more tham ample content at your beckon call.
    Hope this helps.
    R@
  • Options
    DebraDebra subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks, Richard.  Actually, some of my articles are posted on the website you recommended.  I wanted to create a custom newsletter though--not one where I need to credit the content to the writers.  Do you know of any companies who create customized newsletter content?
  • Options
    keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Debra,
    I do custom newsletter writing. However, at the moment, I am unable to take on another project.
    You might make another post and address all of the Virtual Assistants who hang out here - some of them may do newsletter work.
    R@