WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Getting a distribution deal....

dayDreamerdayDreamer subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
Hi there everyone,

Does anyone know anything about the process of getting a distribution deal?  I`m having to distribute my products on my own now, but eventually, I`d like to get a company to do this for me.   Any advice?

Thanks,
DayDreamer (in Action)

Comments

• katscoolcorner1katscoolcorner1 subscriber Posts: 0
    From R U New To Business

Hello Day Dreamer,

one way of doing this is through affiliate marketers.  Depending what your products are you can offer a split to affiliates on Click bank or some of the other companies that set up affliate business for you so affiliates will promote and market your product for you.  You can also check into Amazon small business,  they have a section for the small business owner, that you send a certain amount of units to them, and set up your account through them and when your product is sold they ship it for you.

One other way is to do a search on drop shippers or fulfillment companies, and make an arrangement with them to ship out your product when it is ordered through their gateway.

Kat

• SaaSyguySaaSyguy subscriber Posts: 0
    There`s a website, www.wholesaledistributorsnet.com that appears to have a lot of information on it.  We`re a provider of distribution software and it`s been useful for us but your perspective might differ from ours. Hope it helps.
    SaaSyguy