WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Retail Product Launch..

I need the perfect vehicle for my images

Hi all.   I need help developing and launching a retail product that is related to the stationary/paper products/ gift market.  I have several prototype images and copyright is not an issue.  I would like to start off small to test the waters without commiting to a larger run.   I realize trade shows are a great place to network, make contacts and locate manufacturers but the major shows don`t take place until next year.   Attending would also allow me the opportunity to determine what products are the real winners before making an investment.   I`m finding that an end product is needed before going much further with the artwork as it determines size, layout etc.   I don`t know what requirements/formats  manufacturers would require to produce.   Also, I do a fairly good job at manipulating the images on my PC but I may need some help ultimately for them to be perfect.   How do I move forward NOW?   How can I find a short term mentor?  The SBA hasen`t been all that helpful in the past.   Any thoughts?
nextlilypad9/14/2008 11:02 PM

Comments