WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Mac Consulting Blog Site

pkammpkamm subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2007 in Website Critique
Please offer any feedback about the design and/or idea of a blog being at the core of my site.Mac-SageThanks
pkamm2007-5-17 12:15:12

Comments

• Options
    pkammpkamm subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks Nikole, CampSteve.My clients do have a broad range of technical savvy. So, my posts also have that broad range. I`ve attempted to categorize posts to help folks, but maybe I need to re-visit my categories.The site is meant to support both my existing clients, as well as encourage new clients. I do have the "Consulting Services" button on the side panel, but perhaps that is not highlighted enough for folks to easily see.I`m a huge fan of opensource software and the community that surrounds it. This is why I approach the distribution of information, help, guides, etc. in the way that I do. The bulk of my consulting is at a higher, more sophisticated technical level. I`m happy to provide free information and help to folks who wish to raise their technical savvy.Thank you both for the feedback. SUN is a great community!-Patrick