WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for legitimate grant resource

Krissy4jafraKrissy4jafra subscriber Posts: 2
Hi everyone!
I have been paistakingly looking into new business grants for women, and all I find are books with 800 bonus offers but no real how to. Does anyone know of a legitimate grant service or book that can help me get one?

Comments

• Options
    Krissy4jafraKrissy4jafra subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks a bunch! I`m not in NYC though I`m clear across the state so I don`t think that`d help. Thanks anyways!
    Krissy
  • Options
    DWH4L3DWH4L3 subscriber Posts: 0
    Man I built a website for these guys and they seem to really care about getting people approved and helping cut through the red tape with recieving grant money. They offer a free trail and do alot for you really.
    http://www.businesssuccessexpress.com</A>

Dan Hale
    Marketmedia.biz (goes live jeb 19th)
  • Options
    MarcomAndPOPMarcomAndPOP subscriber Posts: 1
    I recently attended a business financing seminar, and the keynote speaker stated that there are no legitimate goverment grants for startups. Sorry. She blasted people like that Lesko guy for going out there and convincing people that the goverment gives money to start new businesses. You can visit her site and ask her details if you`d like, she`s really friendly:http://moneymagic.comWhat is available, that I know of, are goverment incentives to start a business in an economically depressed area ("Historically Underutilized Business Zones") and state sponsored economic development tax incentives for hiring workers from certain demographics. The SBA has information about it. Good luck!
  • Options
    ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    Figuring out if you are qualified to apply for and get a government concedes is essential. On the off chance that you are not legitimately qualified for a particular financing opportunity, you would squander a great deal of time and cash finishing the application procedure when you can't really get the give.
    Grants.gov is the official government site for data on elected concedes and subsidizing. Overseen by the U.S. Division of Health and Human Services, the site offers a database of more than 1,000 allow programs managed by 26 government grantmaking offices, searchable by office, class, qualification or CFDA number. Clients can likewise peruse postings of conceding openings by office or classification.
    Grants.gov offers an outline of the concede application prepare, and also replies to as often as possible made inquiries and different assets. Associations and people must enlist keeping in mind the end goal to apply for financing through Grants.gov