WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What do you think about my potential business idea?

Zeta111Zeta111 subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2009 in Selecting a Business
Hi all!
I`d like to ask you how I could develop my potential business idea. The point is that I want to make a website devoted to human development. I want to make people understand each other better and eliminate problems of a generation gap. I want the following to be on my site:
- articles on human development
- several age groups, so that people could communicate with like-minded people
- something like tutoring or mentoring, so a person could post a problem, for example, and a person from another age group could give advice, etc., but it will be not like a forum, but something more personal, with a limited people who can help
- also, I think about making a program based on Eric Burne`s transactional analysis. For example, a person could formulate a problem and then they will be given several options to choose from that eventually will define if they behave as Adult, Parent or Child and leading then to a possible solution of the problem.
I know all this looks very vague and poorly thought over, but it`s just my initial thoughts and I only want to know if this idea is good and workable enough. I always rely on my intuition and now it itells me it`s 50/50.
And what do you think?

Comments