WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Getting your Fashion apparels on Big Retail chains

owen87owen87 subscriber Posts: 4
edited March 2009 in Sales
Anyone has experience dealing with Retail chains & to place their products at their stores?

We are selling fashion beach wears and we are trying to set up an appointment with them to ask them to sell our products.

How does this whole system work in the fashion industry?

Comments

• Options
    randy2600randy2600 subscriber Posts: 0
    I`m starting a fashion line as well. I learned a lot of things about the fashion industry and how to get my line in stores at this web site called www.Startingaclothingline.com
    Not affliated with them but it is definitely a site you want to have in your arsenal. They have some free articles but most of their products you have to buy.

Hope this helps.
    Randy
  • Options
    banzaibertbanzaibert subscriber Posts: 0
    When a friend of mine started her own fashion line, she only had 15 pieces or samples. Then she went to one of the most popular stores from where shes from and showed her samples. I think her designs was so good that the store manager set an appointment from somebody higher in rank immediately and the results were, the store bought her products and was asking for more designs.