WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Seperating your business credit from your personal credit

strongbusinesscreditstrongbusinesscredit subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2006 in Business Planning
Seperating your business credit from your personal credit is essential in making your business a success. I for one would like to know that if I need to lease a car or take out a loan for my business that my personal credit will not be effected in anyway.

Comments

• onlineeateronlineeater subscriber Posts: 16
    A friend of mine by the name of Donna Fox wrote a book called from Credit Repair to Credit Millionaire. It has some useful strategies on how to improve your credit and qualify for a business loan. She is also doing an intense workshop at the Grand Ole Opry in a month or so. Here is her link for the workshop. www.creditmillionairemarathon.comJohn
  • NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    The best way to separate your personal credit from the business credit is to Incorporate. Establish a FED-TAX ID for your company. Start doing business under your corporations FED TAX ID, and not your social security, Secondly, Create a Business Credit Profile with Dunns and Brad Street. Its $249.00. Once you establish your business credit profile, it will be much easier for you to fund your business.