WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New computer support site for small businesses

ellenwyoellenwyo subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2011 in Website Critique
Hello all, I own a computer support business in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and I`ve put together a website to help small businesses with technology support.  I would sure love to hear your feedback on the content and look of the site.   If would especially love to know what computer challenges you`ve faced as an entrpreneur. My goal is to provide a useful, easy to navigate technical resource for the small business owner.
Here`s the site address:  http://www.sensible-computer-help.com

Comments

• Options
    ellenwyoellenwyo subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Craig,
    Yes, makes sense.  I appreciate the feedback, and I agree.  The original "purpose" of the site was to be just an information source (was thinking of making income from google ads, ebooks, etc..) and only recently have I thought of changing it more into a "business sales" site.. You correctly noticed the ambiguity..  I`m going to have to decide the true purpose and as you said make it more active in that direction.  Thanks for your thoughts!
    Ellen Davis
  • Options
    Johan21Johan21 subscriber Posts: 0
    Whatever computer system you own, either a desktop or a notebook, you
    would definitely have experienced running into troubles arising due to
    outdated device drivers.