WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Business Slogan help needed..

espeedespeed subscriber Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2006 in Marketing
Hi,
    I am moving ahead with my new business model sts.asp?TID=2498&PN=13.  I am also excited and a little scared that I have just received seed funding for this project . 
    I need to create a relevant "tag line or slogan" for .  My company will be focused on saving the automotive enthusiast "huge savings on only top of the line products" while still retaining "top notch customer service" for a monthly subscription of $9.99. 
   So I think customer service and price is what I want to convey to the consumer.  Target`s "Expect More, Pay Less" , Walmart "Always low prices. Always" Buy.com "Anything,Anytime,Anywhere" Drugstore.com "The Uncommon drugstore"  and Zappos.com "We are a service company that just happens to sell shoes"

I look forward to seeing your suggestions!
 espeed2006-12-7 22:38:18

Comments

• sauceladysaucelady subscriber Posts: 1
    Here is an idea. Just like you have done here with using this system. Invite some of your very best friends and family members to your home with a wipe and make board. Ask them to through out suggestions and you will be surprised and what can come out of that gathering.
    Good Luck
  • espeedespeed subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Great Idea!  Thanks so much.. I should have done it over Turkey Dinner... .  I just wanted to let the community give it a shot.. I wish we could do this in a interactive environment via SuN .

"Discount AutoMotivated Service and Sales"

I like the AutoMotivated just need to tie it in to Price Savings and the customer service.  Thanks for the feedback.
  • theswaynestertheswaynester subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    espeed--Some crazy ideas.
    Pimp your ride, not your budget... YoPartsYo Parts... Driving to please drivers.Yo Parts... Faster, farther, cheaperYo Parts. Drive more, pay less.Go fast. Go far. Yo Parts.Go Yo, Then Go!

espeed--Some crazy ideas.
    Pimp your ride, not your budget... YoPartsYo Parts... Driving to please drivers.Yo Parts... Faster, farther, cheaperYo Parts. Drive more, pay less.Go fast. Go far. Yo Parts.Go Yo, Then Go!

Thanks, I really like how you are trying to incoroporate the Yo into this... I just need to make sure that it convey`s value/ not being cheap .  hmmm how bout
    YoParts = YoPrice`s
    Well I know it is just going to come to me or someone during this brainstorm session. 

And that`s what it is - brainstorming. Yours is the final vote what fits best for your company. Deep Discounts is out...too cheap. You like auotomotivated? You want high value? Great customer service. Here`s my last best offer. Hope it stimulates you into slogan success. ~daniel~
    YO-Parts ~ AutoMotivated. Superior Service.SuperiorValue.
    "Your Parts At Your Price"

I really like it
    "Your Parts at Your Price"
    Clean and simple to the point and still uses Yo connotation.

Thanks so much
  • Johan21Johan21 subscriber Posts: 0
    A business with a great idea can many times accomplish a lot more as compared to those who simply want to sell a product not any service.
    "Engineered For Auto Savings"
    Hopefully you like this one.
    Shawn Hull