WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Indtrouduction - SUN Editing & Book Design

SuneditwriteSuneditwrite subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Selecting a Business
I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I created a Marketplace listing and look forward to all the new ideas that Startup Nation is coming up with. Everything I`ve seen so far has been great. If anyone wants to know more about me, I believe you can find my profile under "Suneditwrite." My Web site is www.suneditwrite.com.Jill Ronsley

Comments

• SuneditwriteSuneditwrite subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Craig,Thanks for your reply. Yes, I noticed the similarity. I created SUN Editing & Book Design before I knew about Startup Nation, about 5 years ago. When I was trying to come up with a name, I thought the sun was sunny and positive. That`s why I chose the sun for my company name. It`s in capital letters to make it like a graphic, not because it stands for anything, and my business deals with design. It resembles my logo.Jill
    Hi Craig,Thanks for giving me CookieMonster`s reference. I will look him up. And yes, I do hope to participate here. I have been visiting this Web site for the past year or so. I subscribe to the newsletter and like everything I see.I enjoy editing -- making the written word shine, using the unique voice of the writer. I also love the design part of my business -- mostly book design and typesetting. I use Adobe InDesign CS2. I also do graphic work -- cover designs and promotional materials for writers, working in PhotoShop or Illustrator. I have a few talented people working for me, and wonderful writers to work with.Have a great day!Jill
    Hey Craig!I looked up your profile. It`s impressive!Best,Jill