WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Research Question

jhooverjhoover subscriber Posts: 2
edited April 2006 in Selecting a Business
Does anyone here know what a Virtual Assistant is?
I am curious to see if anyone has used one, would use one, or just informative feedback...

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    I have used a virtual assistant before. Are you talking about AI (artificial Intelligence software that serves as a customer service representative? If I`m on the right track and this is what you are talking about you might find it useful, now the only down part is training your virtual assistant. It takes alot of time go to my web site and click on the lower left corner where it says Subjex corporation. But if this is not what you where refereing to give us more information as to what type of virtual assistant are you talking about?
    http://www.nuevolutionwebdesigns.com</A>The look at your lower left corner on SUBJEX CORPORATION
  • jhooverjhoover subscriber Posts: 2
    What is a Virtual Administrative Assistant (VA)?
    A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent administrative professional.Using the internet, phone, fax, Post Office/Overnight Service, a VA fulfills clients administrative needs without the demands of in house employees.

This is more along the line of what we do.