WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Starting a retail business online.

freddy10freddy10 subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2012 in Business Planning
I am looking to start an online retail business. I live in Maryland but I will not have a physical store, it will all be handled online. Maryland has a sales tax, but I know other states do not have sales taxes. Can I start the business in a tax free state although I live in Maryland?

Comments

• Options
    stevefridelstevefridel subscriber Posts: 0
    If you want to start online retail business than first you have to develop your business website and advertise your business product. There are many ways to starting your business and develop your new business.
  • Options
    jhollins54jhollins54 subscriber Posts: 0
    If you want to increase your income you should consider doing a retail business. You just have to think about the right product to sell. By doing so, without a doubt you will be able to increase your income. Starting a retail business is very simple. This is especially true when you know the basic in doing business. However, that doesn't mean that you do not have to do proper planning, as every business should undergo thorough planning and marketing strategy. You should also have gadgets such as touch screen overlay and touch film, which will make planning a lot easier. There are actually number of things which you need to do before starting a retail business.First, do a research about what is in demand on the market. However, you should think of a product that would be in demand for a long period of time. If you have already chosen a specific product, it is now time for you to do another research about the product specification and who are going to be your target market. After you have completed the process of choosing the right product, it is now time for you to start your marketing strategy. Think about ways on how you are going to promote your business and gain the trust of your potential customers. You have to make sure that your product should outdo other products.
  • Options
    Lukas123Lukas123 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    you can follow this business online ===>http://dollarsincome.com/-233046.htm
    No scam! No invesment!
    If you interest you can send me email (blognyalukas@gmail.com)
    thanks