WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please Review My Site

BearySpecialBearySpecial subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
Please review my site and I would appreciate any contructive criticism. 
I am trying to take my product out of the christian aspect and bring it into generalization of the public.  My product offers 4 advertising venues as well as a great way to do joint venture and or partner advertising on one product; that is loved by all.
Thanks,
BearySjpecial

Comments

• BearySpecialBearySpecial subscriber Posts: 1
    No this is not suppose to happen. Thanks and I will contact the site administrator
    Dear Craig Thanks for your mentorship. 
    How does (or did) custom bears have anything to do with a "christian aspect?"
    These custom bears have spiritual quotes all ready embedded on the back.
    God Bless Dad Bear
    Honor your father and mother--which is the first commandment with a promise. - Ephesians 6:2
    My big question is how does this site differentiate, or distinguish from such larger sites as Vermont Teddy bears? That`s going to be a heavy competitor, with their national marketing on radio and all. What would you say to me, for example, to convince me to buy a bear from you as opposed to them?
    To convince the buyer to buy I would add that Our Custom Bears (or other plush item/mascot) are a great Fundraiser, Reward, Donation Gift, etc. They also help build your brand in the Community The entire collection with quotes can be found here: http://www.angelfire.com/art2/wjcgaller ... pressions/</A>BearySpecial2006-11-20 17:38:26
    Thanks Kathy
    The tab on the left that is hard to read was made for me and I did not want to remove or edit it.  This is why I added online gallery to the top.
    The banner could be updated.
    Thanks to all.