WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

informational voicemail service?

MobileMixinMobileMixin subscriber Posts: 3
edited November 2008 in Grab Bag
Does anyone know of a cheap message service that I can just put an informational message on it only?  I just want people to call a certain number and here my informational message that directs them to a web page or just gives them more info about my service without me having to field sales calls or not pressuring people into anything.  Basically a voicemail service but without the leaving the message part.
Thanks,
-Bob

Comments

• Options
    redfishredfish subscriber Posts: 10
    I use gotvmail and it has a great system.  You could easily disable the ability for the user to leave a question - but you can set up a FAQ line where users can use their keypad to select certain questions.  Then they can listen to the prerecorded answer. 
    Depending on volume it can cost between $9.95 and $49/month.  I`m find using the $9.95 option right now.  You`d have a toll free number.  There`s a setup fee - but it`s waived (with a $25 credit) if you`re referred (you can use the link above to be referred).  I enjoy this service, and if you have a microphone on your computer you can manage it all from the computer, otherwise you can use the phone (or a combination of the two).
    I`m not sure how expensive Simple Voice Box is, but this is a great alternative.