WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

A big "thumbs up" to entreprenerd!

LogoMotivesLogoMotives subscriber Posts: 15
I just wanted to single Chris out for a big "thank you."  First of all, I love her fun, energetic web site, manner of doing business and what appears to be great products.  We were looking for the perfect birthday gift for a friend and the "Dippy Chick" products were an excellent solution.  The minute I showed them to Ed he said "go for it."  I had a quick question, emailed Chris through her site and got an very quick response.  Her business web site made it very easy to order a unique and fun gift for our friend.  I can`t wait for Shawn to get her package because, being the ultimate party hostess, I know she`ll love Chris` stuff - and I`ll get to sample them because I`ll force her to share!(and another "thank you" to SuN for introducing me Chris and her business!)- J.
LogoMotives2006-9-18 16:50:21

Comments