WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Advice needed to earn money online!!!!

brainkingkingbrainkingking subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2008 in Marketing

Hi everyone, I have been working on this for a while, trying to find a
technique or some resource to earn money online, but the sites I have visited
have all made me question whether they’re in fact authentic and legitimate.  I know that there are many questionable ones
out there and would like to know from you people if there are any good online
resources that can help me to earn money legitimately. I would also like any moneymaking idea to
allow me to offer to and work with my friends and family (once I have faith in
the opportunity)

Please do advise on my queries!!!

Comments

• williamswilliamswilliamswilliams subscriber Posts: 0

Here is another one……….with the same question
    to make money on web………I tell you that as far as I have seen there are many
    such platforms to make money, but there are exponentially more SCAMS than there
    are legitimate opportunities…….you must be really wise in your selection so
    that you don’t waste time and money unnecessarily.  I have too had some very bad experiences in
    this way…but recently my cousin introduced me to http://maggymccreary.medicalrebel.com/

which is a strong and effective concept to start earning money in a much more secured
    way. Not only does it work, but I can
    see you offering this to your friends and family.

williamswilliams7/24/2008 2:00 PM
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Exactly... Start with "what is my business", what will it be..? Simply.. asking yourself how you can make money online will bring you to a dead end and lot`s of lost cash.. bitterness towards folk`s that took ya for it.. so what do you really want to do in business? Build from that.. and it may end up not even being a main online business at all.

Hope you find it.. and whatever you need to get there.. everyone here is glad to help.. so just ask.. just do not want you to be taken by folks telling you that if you buy their sytem or sell their stuff, you will be rich.. only they will.. and have to go to bed with themselves at night.. start fresh, focus on what you are good at.. what you like to do and build a plan keeping that in mind!

Erin
  • jeann777jeann777 subscriber Posts: 0
    Go with your intuition and take a chance. With startups there will always be things you wished you did different and everything is a learing experience. I`m still new at marketing online.

www.jippidy.com Advertize Yourself!
    jeann7777/26/2008 9:27 PM
  • maxlazermarketingmaxlazermarketing subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    I am glad to provide you the required information regarding
    earning online. Earning money online is not easy. It needs some proper channel,
    knowledge and guidance to start earning online, as we all know. Once if we
    start earning, we will enjoy it. To get succeed in the online marketing one
    should be aware of the tips and technique need to be followed. To know some of the
    tips and techniques need to be followed, check this link http://www.lazer-marketing.com/workfromhome.htm

• ninkugumininkugumi subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    Firstly, thank you for all your advice.
    Another thing that I became aware of, making money online is not only full of scams, but it is also full of distractions. Even when you`ve found your business streams, you should be careful of distractions.

Some of my personal experience, let`s say I decided to write 2 articles a week as my traffic driving tactic. While researching contents for my article, I might stumbled on some information on how to build traffic by other method. It is so tempting that I decided to try the new method, and unknowingly abandoned my original tactic. It is not bad to try new tactics but if we change our tactics to often, we end up going nowhere. As the saying goes, "a rolling stone gathers no moss."
  • DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member

Hi everyone, I have been working on this for a while, trying to find a technique or some resource to earn money online, but the sites I have visited have all made me question whether they’re in fact authentic and legitimate.  I know that there are many questionable ones out there and would like to know from you people if there are any good online resources that can help me to earn money legitimately. I would also like any moneymaking idea to allow me to offer to and work with my friends and family (once I have faith in the opportunity)    I suggest you read my article 10 Proven Tips For Making Money Online. Because it`s not just about the program you choose, it`s also about your approach. You have to do things the right way. David Jackson 
  • WebJunkyWebJunky subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    one thing i have definitely learned well over time is that making money online is NOT for the desperate.  one will end up chasing the money in a rush and in turn cause them to fail due to many reasons and poor decisions along the way. most importantly, they wont have the patience needed to realize the rewards....

that said, there are a ton of ways to make money online. you will find more than enough on this website alone. however, what is it that you want to do? figure out how you want your life to run first and then choose a business that fits your life plan.