WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Successful Start Up Seeks Team to Take to Google Heights!

jumpjetjumpjet subscriber Posts: 3
Hi All:
I started a company in March which enjoyed huge initial success.  BUT- I had not prepared properly for success.  I am seeking talented people for the following positions: CEO/COO, CFO, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Service.
Start Up salaries for the next 2-4 months while I secure our next round of funding.  Model is sound and works!! Company literally has billion dollar potential but not without YOUR talent coming on board. HQs location still to be determined. I am currently in NM.
 Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you. 
JJ
jumpjet11/25/2007 10:12 AM

Comments

• JoetheRoadWarriorJoetheRoadWarrior subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi JJ,
    Regarding Business Development, I have successfully worked in 54 countries during my career and have access to key decision makers in many countries. I am currently developing a 3-5 week trip to Ghana with follow up travel in other NW African countries. While not knowing the nature of the product, I have developed a marketing/selling model I call the Business/Marketing Tridents using a principle of TRIZ, The Four Periods oif the System. I can literally identify and contact individuals in virtually any country in the global marketplace in the Government, Business and Education communities.
    If interested, please contact me.
    Best regards and have a great and successful week.
    Joe the Road Warrior
  • TrendingSolutionsTrendingSolutions subscriber Posts: 1
    JJ -

My company provides customer service support to small to medium size companies.  Please feel free to contact me.

TrendingSolutions11/26/2007 1:27 PM