WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for volunteers to test my System at no charge

10stepmarketing10stepmarketing subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Marketing

My name is Debbie LaChusa and I am the owner of 10stepmarketing.
We are looking for people to test drive my 10stepmarketing System 12-CD set plus workbook and provide testimonials for an Infomercial, which will be filmed near Ft. Lauderdale, Florida this spring.
We`ll provide you with the complete system at no charge in exchange for you agreeing to complete the system and report back on how you like it.  We will feature the best testimonials in the Infomercial.
You must live in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area, or be willing to pay your own travel expenses to Fort Lauderdale for the taping of the informercial.
If you are interested, please contact me immediately by replying to this post or emailing me directly at debbie@10stepmarketing.com or by phone at 619-334-8590.
Or, if you know a solo-professional or small business owner in the Fort Lauderdale area that you think would like to participate, please have them contact me.
THANKS!

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Tell me more: email me at emonroy@nuevohost.com</A>Let me take a look at your 10 steps marketing guide.
  • lechlech subscriber Posts: 0
    I would like to try your system. I currently work in the Ft. Lauderdale area.  Please let me know what info you need from me.  Thanks.

Carl

IRC51@aol.com</A>
  • JoetheRoadWarriorJoetheRoadWarrior subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Debbie,
    I would like to "test" your marketing system. My thinking is if it is truly a successful marketing system, we can develop a JV and introduce it to my many contacts in the global marketplace. There are many areas of the world that are looking for something different and perhaps, you may have the "better mousetrap". When I "see" something good, I simply "tweak" it for the cultures. I can easily "travel" between the cultures as here in Michigan, I am a member of the Mexican Mutual Society, Arab-American National Museum, Arab Community Center (ACCESS), the Council of Asian-Pacific Americans and co-founder of a non-profit group in the City of Detroit called the Multicultural Community Partnership. I have no doubt we can develop a cross-cultural market if your model is successful.
    Regarding travel to Ft. Lauderdale, if I am selected for the infomercial, I still have "tons" of Frequent Flyer miles from my career that spanned 54 countries and I would gladly "spend" a few of them for this event. As an added feature, the Informercial would be sent to my contacts throughout the global marketplace for replay and distribution.
    I am developing a Cultural Tour to Ghana scheduled for mid-2007 and I intend to make a pre-Tour trip in May and now am developing the contacts in Education, Government and Business - a process I call the Business Trident. Perhaps, we could "introduce" your marketing model as I am setting up some lectures at the University of Ghana and the American Chamber of Commerce in Ghana.
    I look forward to your thoughts. As a note, what a SMALL world, I have two Brothers that lives near Ft. Lauderdale. Isn`t life grand after corporate America???
    Best regards and have a great weekend.
  • 10stepmarketing10stepmarketing subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Joe,
    So should I call you Joe Cool?!  Sorry, I couldn`t resist!
    I`m glad you`re interested in testing driving my 10stepmarketing System. It sounds like you have a lot to offer and I absolutely like to discuss it further.
    Can you email me your contact information (email and phone number) so I can pass it along to the Infomercial producers who are coordinating the testimonials? 
    Then perhaps we can hook up by phone in the coming weeks to "meet."
    Thanks and have a great weekend yourself!
    Debbie
    debbie@10stepmarketing.com</A>
  • JoetheRoadWarriorJoetheRoadWarrior subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Debbie,
    LOLOLOL...I could spend several hours about the comments on the name Joe Cool!!!! However, it has been a "door-opener" for me throughout the global marketplace during my career. I tell my audiences that I got even with society for making fun of my name and they always ask how? I tell them "My oldest son is a Junior and when I go to the next step, you will STILL have Joe Cool to deal with!!!" Everyone cracks up!!!
    As a note, on 6 Feb I am a Guest Lecturer to the Sr. Engineering Design class at my Alma Mater - Oakland University....I have already heard that "Joe Cool is coming home!!!"  LOL I am School of Engineering Class of 1968. I am probably one of the few Engineers that "jumped the fence" into Marketing but still think like an Engineer. It is unfortunate that our society does not teach Engineers and Business people to speak to each other as both are required for the successful growth of a society. I have been invited to speak to both Engineering and Business Students in local Universities.
    Just a thought. I recently had a post on SUN regarding an Internet Talk Radio Show which I received many good comments from several members. I am still in contact with the Producers and they will wait for me until I have completed the Cultural Tour to Ghana to develop a 13 week program.. There may be a very good linkage between your Informercial Producers and the Internet Talk Radio Show Producers to get us all into the global marketplace.
    I will send you a personal email with my details and a few attachments for your perusal. I am looking forward to speaking with you on the phone and make this a successful and truly a global entry of your 10step marketing program.
    Have a great weekend.     Yes....Joe Cool