WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Cut your marketing cost instantly!

clareatxlnclareatxln subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2008 in Public Relations

Hello

One of the quickest and cheapest ways to advertise and market your small business is to use Email. You can send a single email to multiple clients advertising deals, telling them about special offers and perhaps even letting them know about new stock. It doesn’t matter what your business sells or what services you provide, sending an Email to people on your client list means that you ARE marketing, albeit subtly. If you currently post your marketing material, it’s most likely that it doesn’t even make it past the receptionist and consider that you have spent money on paper, printing and postage!

Give Email marketing a try, it won’t cost you a penny!

Thanks

Clare

http://www.xlntelecom.co.uk/

Comments

• Options
    DanekDanek subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Kamachi,
    You might want to get what is called an auto responder.  You put the addresses of your clients into it one time and then you can send regular announcements to your clients.  You can also use the auto responder to set up a series of emails to go out once a day, once a week, etc.Be sure to only send emails to people you already do business with or who have given you permission to do so. Otherwise, you will be sending spam, which can you get into legal trouble.I`m not a lawyer, so please don`t take this as legal advice. Search the internet for spam regulations to learn more.There are several companies that offer auto responders.  I use Send Free, which is pretty good.  Aweber also has a good reputation.  But do your homework, before choosing a company.I hope this helps.Danek S. KausAuthor of  "You Can Be Famous! Insider Secrets to Getting Free Publicity.http://youcanbefamousbook.comFree Publicity Consultation:  dan@yourpowerpublicity.com
  • Options
    jcwilde1jcwilde1 subscriber Posts: 2
    Yeah not really informative. I would like to know if anyone has a suggestion on purchasing email lists. Legitimate emails are hard to come by.