WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Pre-Paid legal services, Inc. Legitimate???

dublindublin subscriber Posts: 2
edited September 2016 in Home-Based Businesses
Does anybody know somebody that has worked for Pre-Paid legal services, Inc?  I was wondering if this company is a scam like many of the other MLM companies.  I know their traded on the NYSE but I still have doubts?  Any information would be helpful.

Comments

• ActionlauraActionlaura subscriber Posts: 0
    I have used pre-paid legal for probably 10 years now ... and they have been a very good resource for me.  Depending on the package you buy, you can either get free consultations and reviews over the phone - or reduced rates for lawyers who participate.   I`m in the NJ/Delaware branch and would recommend them.
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    i have a regular attorney but also use this service for collection purposes of clients. Also if i have a question, i ask them first then go to my attorney. I have a small business rider with prepaid. It saves me money b/c my attorney cost lots more for questions being answered, collections, etc.

Erin
  • dublindublin subscriber Posts: 2
    Eric and Action Laura,
    Thank you for your input regarding their services.  Do either of  you know anyone who currently works for PrePaid legal services or has in the past.  A personal training client of mine has approached me in regard to becoming an "associate" for this company.  I`m trying to find out as much real time information as possible.  Thanks for your assistance.
    Craig
  • marketingcurvemarketingcurve subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Craig,My husband and I are both current independent associates for PPL. It`s mostly his "baby" but I know it backward and forward (practically) - if I can`t answer your questions I have an upline that can. We`re pretty smart cookies What do you need to know? You can call if you`d like - my number is 708.957.1479 or post in the forum and I`ll answer. Whichever you prefer.
  • oneorganizedlifeoneorganizedlife subscriber Posts: 4
    A woman in my networking group works for Pre-Paid legal. I signed up with her this week actually. I could put you in touch with her if you private message me, but it looks like Jennifer G (above) might be able to help you as well.
  • JaysinJaysin subscriber Posts: 0
    Craig..
    To answer your question of the company`s legitimacy....YES!
    I personally am an active associate.  To be honest, i only recently joined the company.  This after EXTENSIVE research.  I am a self proclaimed expert in network marketing and find that the opportunity that exists with the company is VERY real.  Craig, before you decide to move any further on the startup of your business, please call me at 772 713 0189.  I only want to give you some information that will become the foundation for your success in this endeavour should you decide to act on it.  That goes for anyone reading this thread.  my information is extremel powerful and available free of charge....from one Network Marketer to another....=)

aNY questions, please call!
    772 713 0189
  • dublindublin subscriber Posts: 2
    Jayson,
    Thanks for the information.  I will be contacting you regarding your expertise in this area.
    Craig
  • JaysinJaysin subscriber Posts: 0
    attention....
    i have been fortunate enough to offer some information to a few people who have contacted me regarding pre-paid legal services inc.  so for anyone else considering this opportunity, please dont hesitate to contact me.  i urge you take full advantage of my knowledge of the services and business opportunity while im offering it. 
    772 713 0189
  • cend1929cend1929 subscriber Posts: 1
    I have used pre-paid legal for probably 10 years now ... and they have been a very good resource for me.  Depending on the package you buy, you can either get free consultations and reviews over the phone - or reduced rates for lawyers who participate.   I`m in the NJ/Delaware branch and would recommend them.

thankyou for this information but i am not aware about pre-paid legal service. Can you please provide me complete information about this service