WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New To S.U.N.

StartupStellaStartupStella subscriber Posts: 2
edited September 2006 in Home-Based Businesses
Hello S.U.N. members--I`ve been lurking on this site for a while and finally have created my own profile. I`ve enjoyed the animated conversations.I feel so much kizmet here! After years and years of dreaming about it, I finally decided to start my own business--I am introducing my own line of products with my own sayings on them (like my daily calendars), designed especially for home business entrepreneurs. My website should be up this week! I also have a husband and two kids. I have to say, juggling family, business, and my own interests hasn`t exactly been the Sunday comics, but I`m learning how to balance things. I guess it`s a matter of staying in between the lines, right? In the future I`d like to chime in... drawing on my own experiences.StartupStella

Comments