WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

website critque...

sbaslysbasly subscriber Posts: 3
edited March 2009 in Website Critique
1st site is mine...underconstruction...please critque home page. and my original graphics..

www.picturemyheart.com

2nd... Please review the website I did for my current employer...includes mostly graphics I created. www.xdata.com

3rd. Just  getting into animation  see my animated video "Obama`s Political Economy" on my utube site at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRZ5IJfHtMQ   or

http://www.youtube.com/BigBenBallsy

getting into political cartoons..wonder if I can attract people to the picturemyheart personalized gift site with them...or just start my own cartoon animation site... any comments/advise?

Comments

• menexismenexis subscriber Posts: 1
    For the picturemyheart.com site, I think you are focusing too much on SEO instead of designing the site for aesthetics for the viewer. Other than that it a site it is easy to navigate and usability is good. I would have had all the pages using the sample temple b/c it looks like you are on a different site when you click on the links

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    First site, I agree with the above comment about a template ..... plus you`re using IFrames, and the coding is terrible.
    Second site looks much nicer, but still IFrames,  and still terrible code.
  • banzaibertbanzaibert subscriber Posts: 0
    I like the 2nd website than the first one. looks very professional and clean. I`m kinda disappointed with picturemyheart. I was actually expecting the site to be more artsy2x since it is all about art. Maybe make another montage and compare it with the current one, I don`t know but it does not appeal to me that much.
  • sbaslysbasly subscriber Posts: 3
    yep...Craig it is I... still trying to stay afloat in indiana.  At least for now,I have a job.
    Steve B.