WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Inspiring Female Friendship (and making money at it!)

girlfriendologygirlfriendology subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2008 in Inspiration and Motivation
Hi - I started Girlfriendology - an online community for women based on inspiration, appreciation and celebration of female friendship. I do semi-weekly podcasts with inspiring, amazing women (sorry guys!) as well as videos, contests, shopping, reviews and blogs.
I`d love your thoughts/ideas on:
* People don`t usually know they`re in need of an inspiration site. How can I help women find me? (Yes, some guys stop by but usually leave when it`s not a dating site but I`d had some who wanted to understand their partner`s friendships and the importance of that)
* I need inspiring women to interview on the podcast. It takes about 30 minutes and they`ll be featured on my site, newsletter, iTunes, etc. I don`t mind promoting your business - as long as there is a girlfriend angle (which sometimes can just be learning from each other)
* I need new products to review and products to give as prizes.
And, my fellow entrepreneurs, I excitedly welcome your ideas. To make money at this, I have to increase traffic and generate review (ads to come, affiliate programs and looking for corporate sponsor(s)). IDEAS?!
Thanks for your time and consideration. Best of success to you! Debba www.girlfriendology.com
p.s. Current sites are moving to one Wordpress site in July so that will hopefully increase traffic.

Comments