WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need someone who knows something.....

2»

Comments

• j1acostaj1acosta subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi...
    It sounds like you have a custom entre for starting your own e-biz, using digital photos of the art and and if enough interest is generated, establishing your own online auction site...  just my humble opinion...
  • j1acostaj1acosta subscriber Posts: 0
    Check out the education and art/humanities grant sites for establishing your own Native American Art Consortium...  Native Art is VERY big and there are many Native American (Indian ) art groups and associations that may share some insight as to formation, incorporation and setup for the most favorable tax and operational bases. Write me for more help, ideas, etc. at j1acosta@hotmail.com</A>...  I am starting my own business now so I may forget to log on for a day or two but I will always check in when I can...  I have great empathy for your desire to help your people as I suffer from the same affliction... TTFN...