WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please Critique this website

rich25rich25 subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2008 in Website Critique
Hi, we just launched a new website called www.fitnessequipmentguru.com. If you could take a few momments and share your thoughts, it would be very appreciated
rich2511/5/2008 5:27 PM

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts, I appreciate it  very, very much

Best Regards
    Richard
  • Options
    AuroraAndersonAuroraAnderson subscriber Posts: 1
    I like the videos idea for the site.  You could create a series of short 2-3 min videos that you post on YouTube and then embed them onto your site.  Videos that explain the benefit of using that particular equipment.  For your video uploads to YouTube, be sure to include tags for the keywords you are ranking for.  And put your keyword as your title for the video.  Include keywords and a link back to your site in your description as well.  Lastly, be sure your url is on the bottom of your video as it plays or on the last screen of the video.
  • Options
    Aurora, Craig,
    Thank you for taking the time  and viewing the site, your suggestions are great and i will change the top changing picture and just have one as opposed to the three changing. Craig, on the product changing on you, what i have done is created a look that each time a person clicks on the main site, the products in that catagory will change for each viewer. The product group stays the same, just the picture changes. I will look nto the video idea and see if these "pros" would do a video. If not, i will look for someone else.
    Thanks again for your thoughtd and ideas
    Richard
  • Options
    krakkenseokrakkenseo subscriber Posts: 0
    Richard,
    1)
    I`m confused about having this in the keyword meta tag:
    http://www.fitnessequipmentguru.com/goo ... 1bbba.html
    Do you actually want to rank for that URL? I`m guessing no.
    2)
    There`s quite a bit of theme bleeding going on in your home page.
    This is like shooting yourself in the foot if you want to minimize
    your spend on search engine rankings.
    3)
    Do you have a solid plan on how to start ranking
    for the terms you do want traffic from?
    Let me know if you want any help with that.
    ~Eve
    krakkenseo11/7/2008 2:18 PM