WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Reaching Your Audience?

RescuepreneurRescuepreneur subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2011 in Marketing
At first thought, the idea of holding your own teleseminar might seem out-of-reach. However, this is simply not the case.
Thousands of internet marketers, small business owners, and solo professionals regualarly use teleseminars to reach new audiences, establish themselves as experts, and create new products. And so can you!
You really don't need to spend a lot of money to learn the ropes. Teleseminars don't have to be flashy events with slick graphics, big-name speakers, and four figure price tags. Instead, most of the best teleseminars are much more down to earth.
Here's what you can do with teleseminars:
- Introduce new products- Get known in a new market -- and get to know that market in turn- Explain how a product or service works- Interview experts and share their knowledge with your audience- Answer questions about your area of expertise
Teleseminars are a great way for you to meet your customers and prospects right where they are, without boarding a plane.
If you'd like help with putting together your own teleseminar or have a question, I'm here to help!
Share your experiences, positive and negative, with doing teleseminars!

Comments

• Options
    IberoMediaIberoMedia subscriber Posts: 0
    I often participate i internet seminar, I guess webinars.

Which is the best software to use?
    I do not want user to have to call to a number with their phone, but rahter all through the internet, like they just click on a link and voila, the screen and audio presto for them

thanks,