WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I have attracted some publicity

cdbartworkcdbartwork subscriber Posts: 11
edited April 2008 in Public Relations
Since May is Melanoma month (Skin Cancer Awareness), I will be involved in the Melanoma Conference sponsored by University of Pa Hospital Abramson Cancer Center. I will be in attendance with my sunsafe clothing line. I contacted a local paper who will be doing a story to be out on May 1st and the conference is May 2nd. I am sending a Press Release to the major Philadelphia newspaper, will send out to everyone to review. I want to thank Melanie from PRPro for suggesting contacting the newspapers directly and giving them some history, I did just that and it worked perfectly. I also started contacting upscale women`s clothing stores, and I have an appointment to show my designs to them. Things are falling into place and I am very excited. On a sadder note, Danny Federici, keyboardist from the Bruce Springsteen E Street Band, died on Wednesday from malignant melanoma, which he battled for 3 years. No one should die from skin cancer, I am very saddened by this.

Comments