WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Do you have a new pet product?

PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
edited March 2008 in Public Relations
Hi,

I am working with a major producer and looking for a brand new pet product for possible inclusion on a national television program.

If you have a new pet product, please let me know today. I can`t promise anything, but if it goes through, you will get some great publicity for your new product.

Thanks,
Melanie

Comments

• PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
    Thanks very much. Is there a website for this product?
    Melanie
  • DogSeatGirlDogSeatGirl subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Melanie!
    I am Melissa Kann, Steve Lowtwait of Campsteve.com sent me your post. I have invented a great small dog car seat the supports and protects the dog from impact or airbag release. It is very cute and works great. The covers are removable and washable, so one can get theme covers. My dog is riding around in his Valentines day covered seat now. Plus the seat goes on bike and motercycles.
    I can email photos and show you the product in person as I live in Santa Monica near Venice.
    A California lawmaker has introduced a bill that would make it illegal to drive with a dog on your lap.
    "Not
    only is it distracting for the driver, says Assembly-member Bill Maze
    (R-Visalia), but a loose pet can cause dangerous disruptions by getting
    “tangled up in your steering wheel” or under the driver’s feet."
    With an impending law on restraining your pets in the car for California, I think this is a great time for people to know what their options are out there for dogs to travel in the car.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    All the Best,
    Melissa Kann
    Doggie Driving
    415-368-5400
    See the video footage on TV, about the impending law on people riding with their dogs on their laps.http://cbs5.com/pets/dog.driver.lap.2.663596.html
    In
    the link below please note that the dogs paws are on the window ledge
    and he is just a jump away from being able to go out the window or hit
    the window inside the carhttp://www.petconnection.com/blog/2008/ ... e-doggies/
    Thanks so much Melissa. I`ll let you know if I need more information.
    Melanie
    Thanks everyone for contributing! I will contact you if I need more information. If not, I will consider your products for a future pitch.

All the best,
    Melanie
  • DogSeatGirlDogSeatGirl subscriber Posts: 0
    Thanks Melanie,
    Hope it all works out for you.
    Cheers
    Melissa
  • barkwheatsbarkwheats subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi Melanie,
    I don`t know if you need any other ideas, but I also manufacture all natural and organic dog biscuits while focusing on sustainability and ecological issues.
    Thanks!
    Chris
  • KermKerm subscriber Posts: 0
    My name is Kermit Williams i have a pet idea concept i need investors to get into only investors this product idea dogs will act like kids over if they like the water sport fun investors will like this idea as well contact me Evawilliams@sbcglobal.net this idea for pets also can advertise companies and help peoples and get this its a letter words that do things this is a slogan for dogs.
    Kerm4/13/2008 4:29 PM
    Very neat idea Gail! Thanks for sharing this.
    Thanks everyone for your ideas and input. I`ll keep everything in mind and let you know if I need more information.
    I wish you all the best,
    Melanie
  • MrbusinessMrbusiness subscriber Posts: 8
  • deckiedeckie subscriber Posts: 1
       Melanie, I have the Pet Anti-Breeding System, has industry experts endorsement.  This product is new, different, and easy to use. It has two wonderful features. Stops unwanted breedings and easy accesible sanitary pad that does not interfere w/the dogs natural body functions. The pad stops fluids while the pet is inside. When she goes out you can change it and she can still go naturally w/out taking off the belt. So no breeding acidents will happen. It`s been proven to be very reliable and durable.
                  my info:blanchdexter@bellsouth.net
                  phone#318 636 7706/318 655 4368
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for providing your fantastic pet-product ideas. The deadline has passed for this particular media interview, but I`ll keep your products in mind for the next pitch!

I wish you all the best,
    Melanie