WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The new site is open for business

CaboBillCaboBill subscriber Posts: 13
edited December 2006 in Public Relations
Since this is an announcement, I figure the PR section would be appropraite (I may put the same topic in Things We Missed).
I have recently reopened my Cabo Loco t-shirt site on CafePress.com ( www.cafepress.com/caboloco</A> ).  The shirts, sweatshirts and accessories all have a classy, tropical theme to them.  I know that I will need some help with some HTML stuff for the site, but I would love to hear what you all think of the designs and the layout of the site.  Any and all input is greatly appreciated; good, bad, or indifferent.  If you see something you like, or something a friend would like, please let them know about the site.
Thanks to you all,
Bill

Comments

• PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
    Congratulations on your new website Bill! That`s quite the accomplishment!
    I really like your merchandise, and your site has a "fun" quality to it. One thing I wasn`t too fond of is the fact that I need to move my cursor around to see the entire site.
    Also, you may want to include an "About Us" section and some testimonials too. This copy will add credibility and a "personal touch" so visitors feel confident buying from you.
    Good job!
    Melanie
  • CaboBillCaboBill subscriber Posts: 13
    Thanks Melanie.  As far as moving the cursor around to see the entire site, please explain.CaboBill2006-12-7 14:30:44
  • PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
    Hi Bill,
    Please see my detailed message offline about the cursor on the site.
    Thanks,
    Melanie