WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Cool gifts for clients, partners, customers...

PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
edited October 2016 in Public Relations
Are you giving your business associates an interesting "thank you" holiday gift this year? If so, I`d love to hear your ideas!
Melanie

Comments

• BupulgaBupulga subscriber Posts: 1
    Misterblubs - I have to say that your ideas strike me as super creative and it shows how connected you are with your clients, I am sure they appreciate your thought process. As we choose a gift for our clients it becomes harder and harder to go with something that shows appreciation and it doesn`t oversell our company. You have done just that. I am impressed!!!
  • PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
    I agree. Bravo!
    Anyone else have some good ideas for holiday business gifts?
  • LogoMotivesLogoMotives subscriber Posts: 15
    With much of my year devoted to writing a book I don`t have a huge number of client/vendor gifts to take care of this year.  However, I do have a few I want to get a special gift.In the past I have used the resources of Red Envelope and ZippyDogs to find great client gifts.  With Red Envelope, or other such sites, I always check out the "sale" section for possible client/vendor gifts.  Nice gifts don`t need to be expensive.Last year I created a bLog-oMotives entry of some of my favorite shopping resources for gifts.  I got gifts for several clients through such sources.In the past I have also given clients/vendors T-shirts I have designed, generic notecards I have created with my contact info on the back of each card, a LogoMotives coffee cup with a pound of coffee or selection of teas, or gift cards to a bookstore.  I always avoid giving alcohol-related gifts, unless I know the person very well, as to not offend someone who may have issues with such a gift.I`ve always wanted to have my logo cast in chocolate and give it out as a client gift.  I just usually don`t remember it until it`s too late for the holiday season.  I`ve alway thought that cookies with my logo printed on them would be a great client gift as well.I should also mention that I usually send the gifts at the end of the year as a "thank you for your business" in the past year gift - or after the first of the year as "good luck in the new year" gift.  This avoids conflicting with anyone`s personal or religious holiday season celebrations.- J.
    LogoMotives2006-11-17 11:22:46
  • misterblubsmisterblubs subscriber Posts: 0
    Also, items from Archie McPhee will not only bring a smile to someone`s face, but you`ll also kill a good hour finding some twisted items for yourself...
  • LogoMotivesLogoMotives subscriber Posts: 15
    Also, items from Archie McPhee will not only bring a smile to someone`s face, but you`ll also kill a good hour finding some twisted items for yourself...
    Yes!  They are on my bLog-oMotives list as well.  A friend of mine works there as a designer.  What a great job!- J.
  • BeckyBecky subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Melanie,
    I`m a real estate agent and every year I send a really nice glass holiday ornament to each one of my clients.  The mother of one of my friend`s (also a fellow agent) owns a retail store and orders them very inexpensively for us.  We try to do a different house every year - Gingerbread house, one year it was a cottage, etc.  We wrap them really nicely and send them with a card.  My clients have started looking forward to it every year and I get many thank you notes!
    Becky

• PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
    Wow! You really have some good ideas. I love the fact that you give careful thought to your choices and provide a personalized gift - especially if clients look forward to it every year.
    And I couldn`t open the FlapArt site on my computer just yet. I`ll try later on.
    Thanks!
  • shenminnmcshenminnmc subscriber Posts: 0
    Lots of choices are there for cool gifts for your clients,partners and customers like Useful desktop items,pens,Diary or you can give nice chocolate hamper.

• AberitAberit subscriber Posts: 64 Bronze Level Member
    SPA tickets could be very expensive...but nobody would forget such a gift.
  • Jerry698Jerry698 subscriber Posts: 0
    There are many more different gifts available like chocolate cakes and flowers
  • Jeff MarlonJeff Marlon subscriber Posts: 71 Bronze Level Member
    Small gifts can be provided to business partners like calendars every new year, specially printed by your company. Stationary items for their office use, a dinner or a lunch to the their team you want to specially greet.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Small gifts can be provided to business partners like calendars every new year, specially printed by your company. Stationary items for their office use, a dinner or a lunch to the their team you want to specially greet.

Good ideas, Jeff. This is an old thread, but I see it is still being engaged with, so I will participate.

Gift baskets are a good way to go. Fill it with healthy snacks or products made in the home state of the person or business you are giving the basket to. That has always been a hit at places I've worked at. Local produce markets and grocery stores often specialize in this. It has that "hometown" feel to it.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    Membership gifting is the ideal approach to show thankfulness and keep focused customer's psyche. The best part? As the on-the-go Giffer, you can 'set it and overlook it!'" despite everything it obliges attentiveness to locate the ideal fit for a customer, on the grounds that in the event that he or she will be accepting something from you once per month, it would be advised to be something very much preferred!
  • Business ConsultantsBusiness Consultants subscriber Posts: 45 Bronze Level Member
    Sending gifts are a great way of showing you care for your clients,customers,partners. It will surely make them happy and is good for the business. Gifts which are useful to the clients are better like diary,pen,calender etc

Accountants and Auditors in Qatar http://www.hlbqatar.com
  • DarissaDarissa subscriber Posts: 23
    I try to give something personal