WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Check this photo site for cards and canvas prints

photocards4allphotocards4all subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Website Critique
Hi to everyone.
This Startupnation is a fantastic site and I`m really pleased I found it today!  It is so good to find like-minded people with energy and ideas, and thanks to all who are writing and encouraging us newbies!  I am at a life change situation after 20 years teaching and preaching overseas in South America.  Back in the UK I have become totally absorbed in my photography passion and have started to market my photos both locally and on a new website setup with a new found friend who has been extremely generous with his time, skill and advice.
If you can I would really appreciate a visit to www.photocards4all.com and for you to have a read and look around.
I am setting up mailing lists and have discovered EXCELLENT software ( www.icontact.com ) not expensive to help e.mail marketing.
If you mail with comments I will try to respond to any request you make!
Best wishes for a growing world!
Tonyinfo@photocards4all.com
p.s post edited 2nd Feb.photocards4all2/2/2009 3:46 AM

Comments

• Options
    photocards4allphotocards4all subscriber Posts: 1
    http://www.startupnation.com/forums/150 ... ds4all.comThanks to 2 of you who have responded via the website www.photocards4all.com - much appreciated (and have replied to each with gratitud and cirt of their sites!)
    Thanks to HDean for the guidelines here  and I apologize for jumping in feet first and expecting critique without giving much  info.
    The site is marketing greetings cards (always on demand here in UK) and now CANVAS prints which have become very popular and beautiful gifts.  The photos have been selected from my gallery and themed in Relax / Enjoy / Be Amazed .  I believe people are pressured at work / home / life in general and the site aims to bring a breath of fresh air into people`s day, bringing some colour, wonder and gratitude in all the business of life.
    Already I have sold over a dozen prints, many cards and about 6 canvas prints, 3 together to a dentist who has them in his surgery where nervous people await treatment!  He is very pleased with the "fantastic" prints and I am now trying to market at other Dentists / Doctors` surgeries etc.
    many thanks for your time.
    If you are able to visit the site and try out the navigation / purchasing steps... I can easiyl REPAY / REIMBURSE you via PayPal if you dare buy something then don`t want to receive it!
    Tony