WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello from Maryland

LanpartyComputersLanpartyComputers subscriber Posts: 3
edited July 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello Startup Nation Community!
I am an aspiring entrepreneur that is working towards starting my own computer retail business.  I was researching how to start up my own home based ecommerce business when I came across this site.
I joined this site looking to meet individuals that have the same interests that I have as well as to get advice from successful entrepreneurs. I have a decent amount of experience making sales as me and a few college buddies owned our own ebay store in which we sold electronics (laptops, cell phones, mp3 players, etc.) Due to disagreements in management we disbanded but over the course of 2 years we sold over 1,000 items and made a decent amount of profit.
Now I have decided to branch out on my own a start out with a proper game plan. I have well over 5 years of experience in the field of computers (building and repairing) and I`m fairly experienced in most computer software but I don`t have hardly any marketing experience.
I am prepared to put in whatever it takes to start my own successful business and I look for to interacting with the other entrepreneurs here at SuN!

Comments