WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Slogan Help - Outdoor Sports Gear

adamjthompsonadamjthompson subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2009 in Marketing
Hello,We`re working on revamping our outdoor sports gear website, http://www.thompsonoutdoors.com and need a couple slogans to market/present ourselves.We need two slogans:Main Slogan - will state what we sell and offer one benefit (100% guarantee on all gear).My current top ideas are:"Outdoor sports gear you`ll love. We guarantee it!""Outdoor sports gear you`ll love. Guaranteed!""Outdoor sports gear you`ll love. 100% Guaranteed!""Outdoor sports gear you`ll love or your money back."Service Slogan - will present us as a company will great service. I`m the owner, and I do most the customer service myself. Customers get a level of personable service our competitors could never offer them with their phone bank customer service. We need a slogan that really communicates personal, bend-over-backwards-to-help, "hometown business" type service. I want something more vivid than awesome service, because any company can claim that. What I want customers to get is that we offer service like they would expect if they went to Mayberry and walked into a sporting goods store and talked with the clerk behind the counter. Old-fashioned, friendly customer service from the store proprietor.I currently haven`t been able to come up with any very good ideas, though I have some ideas:"Hometown" service no matter where you live!Personal service promiseOld-Fashioned Customer Service.Customer service your grandpa would be proud of.Customer service like your grandpa would love!

Comments