WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Google`s Free Local Business Referrals Program

googleguygoogleguy subscriber Posts: 47 Bronze Level Member
I often forget that not all start ups are like mine......Laptop on a kitchen table, a great idea and a burning desire to succeed. Now that I have a proper office and a business address, I am reminded that some of you actually have a "place" of business.

If you are a business with a physical address and rely on people coming into your store. You should check out the Google Local Business Referrals Program. It will allow you to be found on the Google search engine when people search for your type of product or service. Most importantly, it is for people searching in a local or geographic area. And....ITS FREE!

As with most things with Google, there is a process. I have included a link for you to check it out. Hope you find it helpful!

http://www.google.com/services/local-bu ... about.html

Best of Luck and.......GO GET IT!!!!!

www.searchmarketingsystems.net

googleguy8/15/2008 10:39 PM

Comments

• Options
    MpyreDzirezMpyreDzirez subscriber Posts: 3
    To anyone who has an SEO business - It`s a great way to collect leads is to offer free submission to Google local as a done for you service. Then follow up with a sales call later. Just some FYI on something I do that works pretty good for me...