WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Internet Based Home Business

JohnHutch67JohnHutch67 subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2008 in Thought Leadership
Good Day All,

This is my first post so I hope you all have patience for me.  I am not sure that this is the correct area of the forum to be asking the following questions regarding some internet based home businesses i am interested in. 

I have ran across 3 websites of all have different ways to make money doing different work for each.  They are:  rebatework.com, legitonlinejobs.com and treasuretrooper.com.  First and foremost I would like to ask if anyone had any past dealings with them? 

Secondly does anyone know of any legit home internet based businesses out there where I can put in as many hours as I want and get the work off the net?  It seems rebate work processing, survey taking and company internet ad placement is the type of businesses I keep running into that fit my lifestyle with 3 kids.  But if anyone has anything that meets my so called criteria I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
John Hutcheson

Comments

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    John,

I would suggest making your own business.. unless the above is something you would love to do everyday. If you are looking to just have extra money, than that may work.. but if you are looking for something you would like to grow.. think about where your interests are, what you are talented at and go from there.

Erin
  • Options
    pepperlegalpepperlegal subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    I agree with Erin.  These types of businesses aren`t very sustaining and don`t end up being long-term winners.