WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please review our website

mahriyahmahriyah subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2008 in Website Critique
Here`s our website http://www.wowzzy.com. We`re a local business directory and a online marketing resource for small business owners. We provide interactive marketing tools for the small business owner as well as a platform for business networking.
We just redesigned the homepage and made a lot of changes. I`m looking for feedback. We would like to drive more traffic and increase membership sign up.
 Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thank you
Mariamahriyah11/21/2008 5:16 PM

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for the suggestions. I appreciate you taking a look. I`m going to pass on the feedback.
    I agree the pop up warning when you went to news isn`t good. What browser were you using?
    Thanks,
    Maria
  • Options
    GaiaListGaiaList subscriber Posts: 2
    You have a great start!  I think the one thing on the homepage that made me feel stuck was all the words to describe all the things I could do.  Shorter sentences or no sentence at all would be less information to filter through.  The icon and the 2-4 word title for each `action` should be enough.  Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Shorter sentences or no sentence at all would be less information to filter through.  The icon and the 2-4 word title for each `action` should be enough.  Good luck!!!

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking a look.
  • Options
    Thank you Val1967 for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I agree. We`re working on rewriting a lot of content so we can effectively communicate the value to our customers.
    Thanks,
    Maria