WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

find buyers

yasmine1976yasmine1976 subscriber Posts: 1

hello my name is Yasmine, I recently moved to the midwest, I am very intereted in import Peruvian Alpaca products, I already have the contact in Peru but I am not sure about how to find the buyers or find some boutique in the area.
I am planing to start with a fall collection  with a europen style, Alpaca is as soft as cashmere as well as stronger and 3 times warmer than wool, but is a light weight, is a great product. Any ideas?
Thanks
email:  yasminecifuentes@hotmail.com</A>

Comments

• Options
    ethnicommethnicomm subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Yasmine,Make a list of potential retailers of your product and then call the head offices of those retailers and ask for the apparel buyer or softgoods buyer. Google  Alpaca and see who is currently carrying these products. Can you offer something unique that will allow them to differentiate against their competitors?Good luck!